A worksheet for students to learn the proper use of quotation marks in the contextSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Discuss with students the importance of punctuation marks in a written text and ask them to mention some of them.
3. Distribute the worksheet and ask students to work individually.
4. Read what “quotation marks” are and their use in a text, then, read the examples and elicit how they are used.
5. Ask students to rewrite the sentences and add single or double quotation marks.
6. When students are finished, ask them to compare their answers with other students and make corrections.
Compartir MED en classroom: