An activity for students to broaden their vocabulary on theater, drama and playsSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Ask students how many terms related to theater and drama they remember. List them on the board.
3. Distribute the worksheet and ask students to work in pairs.
4. Tell students they are going to divide the words into two groups, one for student A and one for student B. Students will decide which words in which groups but they both must have the same number of words.
5. Set a time limit and when time is up, ask student A to find a student B and see if they both were looking for the same words or different ones. Then, complete their word search.
6. Help with vocabulary and put the words into different groups for easy reference.
Compartir MED en classroom: