A scene from a Greek play for students to understand its general senseSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies of pages 5 and 6.
2. Ask students to work in pairs.
3. Ask students to identify the characters on these two pages and find key lines in the dialogues.
4. Remind students they do not need to understand every single word in the dialogues but get a general idea.
5. Talk about the ‘chorus’ and ‘semi-chorus’ in the play.
6. Ask students to identify the main ideas and some details in this part of the scene.
7. Have a class discussion with the information students provide.
Compartir MED en classroom: