A reading comprehension activity for students to learn about William ShakespeareSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Ask students what they think of when they hear the name, William Shakespeare.
3. Distribute the worksheet and ask students to read his biography individually, not his epitaph
4. Help with vocabulary as needed and ask students to underline key sentences in his biography.
5. Talk about what an epitaph is and read together what was written for Shakespeare.
6. Ask students to work in pairs and answer the comprehension questions about Shakespeare.
7. talk about the answers and have a class discussion on this great author.
Compartir MED en classroom: