An activity for students to identify and discuss fiction and non-fiction textsSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Ask students what type of books they like and discuss why.
3. Distribute the worksheet and ask students to read the definition of fiction and non-fiction.
4. Ask students to read the book descriptions (1-3) and classify them under ‘fiction or non-fiction’, then, underline the evidence.
5. Ask students to work in groups of three and compare their answers.
6. Have a class discussion about the book descriptions and they type of book they are.
Compartir MED en classroom: