An activity for students to label theSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file, and make copies for students.
2. Tell students they are going to practice identifying the play script parts.
3. Distribute the worksheet, and ask students to work individually.
4. Ask students to read the text and label each parts of the script using the words in the boxes at the bottom of the page.
5. Monitor, and offer help as needed.
6. Invite students to check their answers in pairs and correct each other if necessary.
7. Ask students to read the text in pairs ,and ask a third students to read the stage directions. Then, switch roles and practice until the three students have played the three different roles.
8. In pairs, too, ask students to complete the worksheet by writing 2 different directions to go with the sample reading.
9. Choose students at random to read their stage directions, and have the class make comments about them.
Compartir MED en classroom: