An activity for students to practice reading stage directions for a playSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file, and make copies for students.
2. Ask students what stage directions are and why they are necessary for actors in a play.
3. Distribute the worksheet and ask students to read the list of purposes of stage directions on the left.
4. Help with vocabulary as needed.
5. Ask students to match the purpose with the examples, and check answers with the class.
6. Clarify any doubts, and make sure students understand the purpose and the example.
7. Continue with exercise II where students have to complete the stage directions with the correct word from the box.
8. Choose students at random to read their sentences, and ask the rest of the class to help with corrections where necessary.
Compartir MED en classroom: