An activity for students to identify and work with parts of playsSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Tell students they are going to practice the parts of a play with a classic example "Romeo and Juliet".
3. Distribute the worksheet nd ask students to work individually.
4. Draw students' attention towards the box with 8 parts and ask them to match the exampls to their names.
5. Monitor and offer help as needed.
6. Ask students to check their answers in pairs.
7. Confirm answers with the whole class by giving the number and having the class say what part that is.
8. Invite students to read the dialogue in pairs and discuss cultural information with students such as type of English, the time when this play was written, by whom, etc.
9. The purpose of the activity is to get familiar with the parts of the play and not with vocabulary or grammar.
Compartir MED en classroom: