An activity for students to lear what the genres of plays areSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Review with students what ‘genres’ are.
3. Distribute the worksheet about genres and ask students to label the genres according to the pictures.
4. Ask students which one their favorites are.
5. Read the sentences which are the definitions of genres in exercise 2 and have students give the answers.
6. Ask students to answer exercise three in pairs and help with vocabulary as needed.
7. Choose a genre at random, for example, ‘COMEDY’ and have students brainstorm ideas , that is, say as many different things they can about it, not necessarily complete sentences.
Compartir MED en classroom: