An activity for students to analyze a classical storySugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Ask students who read the book and /or watched the movie “The Three Little Pigs” and what feelings they experienced as kids with it.
3. Distribute the worksheet and tell students they are going to work individually.
4. Ask students to answer the questions using the given phrases.
5. Invite students to work in groups of three and check their answers.
6. Check answers with the whole class and pay special attention towards the events in the correct sequence.
7. Ask students to retell the story in their groups by taking turns and using their own words and expressions. Then, ask students to add one more event and share it with the class.
Compartir MED en classroom: