A vocabulary activity for students to get familiar with theater vocabularySugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Ask students how many words related to theater or drama they remember from previous work in their textbooks in class.
3. Try the word ‘drama’ and ask students for its definition.
4. Distribute the worksheet and ask students to read the words at the bottom of the page.
5. Help with vocabulary and give examples of how the words are used in a sentence.
6. Set a time limit and when the time I up, as students to work in pairs and complete their word search activity..
7. Ask students to group and name these words into three different groups to present to the class and justify their reasons to do so.
Compartir MED en classroom: