A worksheet for students to learn what drama is and themed vocabularySugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Brainstorm what drama is with students and write on the board some of their ideas.
3. Distribute the worksheet and read the definition asking students to concentrate on the underlined words.. Then, compare the paragraph to the ideas you have on the board.
4. Ask students to work on the next exercise to match the drama words to their definitions.
5. Monitor and offer help as needed but try not to give the answers.
6. In order to check answers, read the above paragraph, and make a pause right after the underlined words for students to fit the definition there and continue reading until all the definitions have been used / given as part of the paragraph.
7. Ask students to work with exercise B in pairs. Suggest they read and discuss first the words that describe the examples.
8. Check answers with the class by asking volunteers to share what they wrote.
Compartir MED en classroom: