An activity for students to rewrite key events from a classic taleSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students. You can also project the image but since students are going to write an anecdote, it is better to do in on the same page.
2. Show the image and ask students who the characters are (Sleeping Beauty and the Prince) as well as how many different movie versions there have been.
3. Have a class discussion about what the story is about and think of three important events in it.
4. Ask students to make a list of the characters, descriptions, and events. Encourage students to be creative.
6. Have students tell their “Sleeping Beauty” stories to other students. Even if they wrote it in full sentences, encourage them not to read but try to tell the most natural way.
6. Discuss with the class how many different types of stories about the same story there were in the class
Compartir MED en classroom: