An activity for students to practice rewriting key events from a classic taleSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students. You can also project the image but since students are going to write an anecdote, it is better to do in on the same page.
2. Show the image and ask students who that character is (Pinocchio) as well as how many different movie versions there have been.
3. Ask students to discuss in pairs what the story is about. In case they don’t know it, retell it yourself and make sure they get the main ideas.
4. Ask groups to make a list of the characters, descriptions, and events. Encourage students to be creative.
6. Have students tell their “Pinocchio” stories. Even if they wrote it in full sentences, encourage them not to read but try to tell the most natural way.
6. Discuss with the class how many different types of stories about the same story there were in the class.
Compartir MED en classroom: