An activity for students to record key events in a story or taleSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Ask students what “Caperucita Roja” is in English (Little Red Riding Hood) and if they remember what it is about.
3. Distribute the template and ask students to describe it.
4. Tell students they are going to work in pairs and discuss “Little Red Riding Hood” in terms of the first, second, and third events. Then, write the information in the boxes.
5. Suggest students focus on the conclusion since there are different ways to look at the story and their opinions may be different.
6. Invite pairs of students to exchange their worksheets with other pairs and get some feedback on their work.
Compartir MED en classroom: