A grammar worksheet for students to review 'linkers' and their functions when expressing key events in a storySugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Review what a linker is.
3. Distribute the worksheet and ask students to work individually.
4. Draw their attention towards the blue columns to the left.
5. Read the examples with them and elicit what these linkers do in the sentences.
6. Ask students to complete the sentences using the appropriate linker.
7. Ask students to check their answers with other students and finally confirm with you.
Compartir MED en classroom: