A general review of past time expressions for students to use when expressing key events in storiesSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Ask students what the difference between regular and irregular verbs in past is.
3, Ask students what other elements they need when describing past events or telling a story. Drive students to notice that past time words are necessary to help the reader or listener understand the sequence of events.
4. Distribute the worksheet and ask students to read the sentences and choose the correct answer. Encourage students to answer without any help because it is important to know if they know how to use these words.
5. Tell students not to worry if they don't have an answer. They need to leave it blank and continue with the other sentences.
6. Ask students to sit in pairs and help each other with the missing information they couldn't get.
7. Read the sentences and ask the class to answer.
8. Ask students to circle all the verbs in past.
Compartir MED en classroom: