A grammar worksheet for students to review the uses of past continuous when telling an anecdoteSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students. They are going to work individually.
2. Tell students they are going to review the uses of the past continuous tense.
3. You may want to review the grammar rules before the activity starts or do it when correcting answers.
4. Write on the board the structure of this tense and draw students’ attention towards its basic parts.
5. Distribute the worksheet and read the sentences to decide if they are correct or incorrect. Then, ask students to compare and check answers with other students.
6. Give the answers to the sentences for final confirmation on ‘correct’ and ‘incorrect’, and if the sentences are ‘incorrect’ review that uses with students.
Compartir MED en classroom: