An activity for students to practice expressing key eventsSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the video of the story and download the file with activities (page 2).
2. If you haven’t watched the video, play it but make copies of the story for students to underline, write and make notes on it.
3. Discuss the story and find the differences between the original story and this version.
4. Distribute the worksheet (page 2) and ask students to complete the sentences about the story with the words from the box.
5. Ask students to work in pairs and check their answers, then, order the sentences into a more logical order according to the events in the story.
6. Invite pairs of students to compare their lists of events.
Compartir MED en classroom: