A classic story for students to practice key eventsSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the video of the story and download the file to make copies of the story for students.
2. Show the picture and ask students to describe the ‘man’ and if they know the story.
3. Play the video and ask students to read in their scripts.
4. Make several pauses to make comments and answer questions students may have.
5. Discuss the story with students, is it the same story they knew? What’s different?
6. Distribute the first page with exercises about the story, true/false, and ordering (sequences)
7. Monitor the activity and offer help as needed.
8. Ask students to sit in pairs and check their answers.
Compartir MED en classroom: