An image for students to practice key events in a tale or storySugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Distribute the worksheet and ask students who that character is.
3. Ask students to write a list of words to describe Alice, another list with things that happened to her (verbs), and one more list with other characters in the story.
4. Monitor and offer help as needed.
5. Invite students to work in pairs and use their notes to retell what the story is about.
6. Set a time limit and ask students to add one more student to their groups and repeat the activity.
7. Ask students to share their comments and ideas about how the activity went and how easy it was, to sum up a story this way.
Compartir MED en classroom: