A template for students to practice summarizing stories or talesSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Ask students what a ‘summary’ is and how they can sum up information.
3. Distribute the worksheet and ask students to read the definition.
4. Elicit from students what the words to the left mean, do and how they help in organizing events.
5. Ask students to think of a story, tale, legend they know and write it using this format and do not write their names on the paper, just a big question mark.
6. Help students with ideas in case they don’t know what to write about.
7. Monitor and offer help as needed.
8: Ask students to put their papers into a container folded and shuffle them. Then, ask them to pick one and read it.
9. Invite students to give their opinions and comments about them.
Compartir MED en classroom: