A general review of the main differences between British and American EnglishSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the video. Decide how much of it you want to show. It’s about the 10 differences between American and British English.
2. You can use this video as a summary of what students have been learning about British and American cultures.
3. Project the video and make pauses for students to take notes. It is a good idea to ask students to make a poster for homework with this information.
4. Ask students to use some sort of visual organizer to record the information 1-10. They need to group information so suggest one organizer for the class.
5. When the video is finished, ask students to give you examples of those differences in a very simple way, no long explanations are needed.
Compartir MED en classroom: