An activity for students to practice identifying words and objects in British and American EnglishSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the activity or download it and print for students.
2. Tell students they are going to practice the vocabulary they have learned in British and American English.
3. Distribute the worksheet and ask students to work individually, they are going to match the American words with the pictures, match the words and work with spelling as well.
4. Monitor and offer help as needed.
5. Invite students to check their answers in groups of three and in case somebody got incorrect answers, let the members of the group correct and clarify the confusion.
Compartir MED en classroom: