An activity for students to practice vocabulary in British and American EnglishSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the activity or download it and print it for students.
2. Tell students they are going to practice the vocabulary they have learned in British and American English.
3. Distribute the word search or tell students to read from the projection.
4. Draw their attention towards the list of words on the left, British vocabulary, and complete the crossword by using the American word.
5. Give students time to find the answers first, and offer help as needed but do not give them the answer since students need to practice the vocabulary.
6. Ask students to check their answers in pairs.
Compartir MED en classroom: