A video for students to learn the differences between British and American EnglishSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the video.
2. Discuss with students the importance of spelling in writing and the importance of pronunciation in speaking.
3. Tell students there are differences between the British and American spelling of the same words so they are going to learn some of them with this video.
4. Ask students to write in their notebooks the different groups with examples as presented in the video.
5. Make pauses as necessary and comments as you project it.
6. Ask students to practice spelling in pairs by asking their partners to spell either the British or the American word.
Compartir MED en classroom: