A video for students to learn some vocabulary differences between American and British EnglishSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the video.
2. Tell students they will learn new words in English with this video, the British word, or even the American one.
3. This is a long video so decide how many words you want to sow. It is not necessary they watch the complete video with all 50 words.
4. Ask students to make a vocabulary list in their notebooks to record the words and draw a picture to illustrate the object.
5. Ask students to work in pairs and ask questions using either the American or British word for it.
6. Monitor and offer help with sentence structure if necessary.
Compartir MED en classroom: