A video for students to learn some pronunciation features between British and American EnglishSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the video.
2. Ask students if they can identify someone who is British and someone who is American by their accent.
3. Talk about the differences between Spanish from Spain and from Mexico and ask students what the main differences are.
4. Play the video for students to learn about those differences in pronunciation.
5. Ask students to write in their notebooks those differences by writing headlines and list the words.
6. Ask students to listen carefully, then, repeat the words imitating both accents.
7. Discuss with students what those differences mean in culture.
8. Ask students to practice some of the words in pairs.
Compartir MED en classroom: