An activity for students to organize the events in a storySugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Review with students what the three main parts of a story are (beginning-middle-end).
3. Distribute the worksheet and ask students to work in groups.
4. Discuss with students the importance of sequencing events in a story and ask them what happens if events do not follow an order.
5. Divide the class into two groups, A and B to write about two different stories. Both groups are going to write a sequence of 6 events about a story. Group A is going to write about “Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs” while group B is going to write about “Cinderella”.
6. Both stories are children's stories but classic ones and the purpose is for them tom understand the main ideas and general sense in a story.
7. Monitor and offer help as needed.
8. Ask groups A to exchange stories with groups B to read.
9. Have a class discussion about the 2 stories and how they sequenced them.
Compartir MED en classroom: