A reading comprehension activity for students to work on ‘cause – effect’Sugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Ask students if they ever read “Alice in Wonderland” or watched the Disney version of it.
3. Distribute the worksheet and draw students’ attention towards the first part right under the tile for students to read.
4. Discuss the characters and a couple of events with the class.
5. Ask students to read the passage, offer help with grammar and vocabulary (but don’t take long since the objective of the activity is ‘reading’ not working with grammar).
6. Explain to students what cause and effect are and how they work in a story like this one.
7. Ask students to answer the questions and compare their answers in pairs.
Compartir MED en classroom: