A worksheet for students to work on the parts of the bookSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the worksheet. You can download it if you register.
2. Draw students’ to the list of words to the left and elicit from students they are the parts of a book.
3. Ask them to take out one of their books so they can read the definition and find that part in their books.
4. Ask students to copy the list of words and in pairs find the definition that corresponds.
5. Monitor and offer help as needed.
6. Check answers by reading the definition and choosing students at random to give you the part of the book it is.
7. Once you have the right answers, ask students to copy the definition in their notebooks.
Compartir MED en classroom: