An activity for students to practice telling anecdotesSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students. You can also project the image but since students are going to write an anecdote, it is better to do in on the same page.
2. Show the image and ask students to describe the scene.
3. Tell students this is their parents and his dad did something. This time they do not need to write all the sentences unless you consider it may help them better.
4. Encourage students to be as creative and have fun at the same time.
5. Have students tell their anecdotes. Even if they wrote it in full sentences, encourage them not to read but try to tell the most natural way.
6. Discuss with the class how many different types of anecdotes there were in the class.
Compartir MED en classroom: