An activity for students to practice sequencing events in narratingSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Tell students they are going to practice writing and telling an anecdote by using this format.
3. Distribute the worksheet and go over each one of the pictures eliciting ideas, context, etc.
4. Tell students they are going to follow that sequence and write an original, fun, sad, anecdote about “José Luis” a friend of theirs.
5. The sequence words they will need are in the box to the left.
6. Give students time to organize their ideas and help as needed.
7. When students have finished their anecdote ask them to read it to two other students, in groups of 3, and see how similar it was.
Compartir MED en classroom: