A template for students to use in organizing the events in an anecdoteSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students
2. Tell students it’s time for them to work on a personal anecdote.
3. Distribute the template and draw students’ attention towards the 6 boxes. Each box is for them to record an event.
4. Tell students in order to organize the anecdote, they will have to divide it into 6 parts, using the first one to introduce it and the last one to finish it so it is actually 4 main events they need to think of and write about.
5. Give them time to organize their ideas and ask for help as needed.
6. Monitor and make sure students are recording events using some of the phrases they have learned and practiced so far.
7. Ask students to exchange their anecdotes with other students and make sure each ox has the right type of information and the anecdote can be read fluently.
8. Ask students to read their anecdotes to the class.
Compartir MED en classroom: