A listening comprehension activity for students to work with a personal anecdoteSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the anecdote. It is a listening exercise so students have to be able to listen from their seats.
2. Show the worksheet and ask students to copy the questions to answer in their notebooks.
3. Play the anecdote and discuss it with students before they write anything.
4. Give them some time to organize their ideas and answer the questions.
5. Invite students to work in pairs and retell the anecdote using their notes.
6. Show the second exercise on anecdotes and read the instructions.
7. Tell students to plan their anecdotes using the questions to guide them.
8. Help with grammar and vocabulary as needed.
9. Ask students to sit in groups of three and share their anecdotes.
Compartir MED en classroom: