An interactive game for students to make their own storiesSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show this activity. This is the second time, they are going to work with the STORY MAKER.
2. Ask students how good they are at telling stories, remembering stories, etc.
3. Ask students what elements they may need in order to start writing a story, (characters, time, words to describe, etc.)
4. Tell students they are going to make more stories by playing with this maker.
5. Show the cover of the ‘book’ and tell students they get to choose/click on the type of story, characters, places, scariest creatures, colors, small creatures, and a scary person.
6. Have some volunteers choose from the different elements in the making of the story and try three different stories.
7. With the first story, ask students to copy it in their notebooks and change some sentences in past into negative sentences and see how the story changes.
8. With the second story, ask students to include a couple of dialogs between two characters.
9. Invite students to read their stories now and see how much they changed.
Compartir MED en classroom: