A worksheet for students to answer questions in past about themselvesSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students to work individually.
2. Distribute the worksheet and ask them to answer those personal questions.
3. Review the past tense question form, as well as the negative and affirmative forms.
4. Ask students to read the answers to any three questions from the list, not the questions, and put them together as if they were telling us about some personal things they did.
5. Invite students to ask the same questions to other students and write done their answers.
Compartir MED en classroom: