A vocabulary worksheet for students to practice forming adjectivesSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Review what an adjective is what it does in the sentence.
3. Distribute the worksheet and ask students to work individually without dictionaries.
4. Tell students they are going to make ADJECTIVES by using the yellow letters. They cannot repeat a letter twice in the same word.
5. Monitor and set a time limit.
6. When time is up, ask students to find someone who has different adjectives from theirs and complete the list or grow it.
7. Ask the class to give you the adjectives they got and check spelling and pronunciation but make sure those words are actual ADJECTIVES
Compartir MED en classroom: