An interactive game for students to make their own storiesSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show this activity.
2. Ask students how good they are at telling stories, at making up stories, to remember stories, etc.
3. Ask students what elements they may need in order to start writing a story, ( characters, time, words to describe, etc.)
4. Tell students they are going to make their own stories by playing with this maker.
5. Show the cover of the ‘book’ and tell students they get to choose/click on the type of story, characters, places, scariest creatures, colors, small creatures, and a scary person.
6. Try one story by showing the sections and having volunteers choose the elements they want.
7. Get the story and ask students to read it from their seats. How did they like it? Is it a funny story? Is it a scary story?
8. Ask students to copy it in their notebooks and practice retelling it to a classmate as pair work.
Compartir MED en classroom: