A board game for students to practice oral skills in using past tenses when telling an anecdoteSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students. The game can be played in groups of three.
2. Tell students this is a very good opportunity to practice the past tenses and review them.
3. Give each group of students a die and ask them to roll it. Like in any board game, students have to count the boxes and land.
4. Students need to complete the cue with original information and the other members of the group have to say if the sentences are correct. In case they are not sure, they can ask you.
5. The student who gets first to the FINISH box wins the game.
Compartir MED en classroom: