An activity for students to learn how to tell the story or anecdoteSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the document. This is the second part of the document. However, you can use it apart from the first part.
2. Tell students they are going to learn some tips on how to tell the story (anecdote).
3. Review some phrases they can use to start the anecdote (from this same document or original ones).
4. Show the section “TELLING THE STORY” for students to read and discuss.
5. Move to the section, “ADDING EMPHASIS” and ask students to write down these phrases as well in their vocabulary lists.
6. Ask students to work in pairs and practice these phrases in telling an anecdote.
7. Monitor and offer help as needed.
8. Invite students to share their anecdotes with the class.
Compartir MED en classroom: