A fun anecdote to exploreSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to play the anecdote.
2. Ask students what an anecdote is and discuss their ideas.
3. Play the anecdote and ask students to confirm what it is by listening to its definition in the video.
4. Tell students this anecdote is about ‘Teddy’, show the title, and ask for some predictions about it.
5. The anecdote is written in the video so students can read it at the same time as they listen.
6. Make some pauses (the anecdote takes about 2 minutes) and ask questions.
7. Why did Teddy said “ YOU WERE IN MY DREAM TOO, MOMMY.” ? so discuss with the class what the anecdote is about, What did Teddy dream about last night?
8. Ask students if this is a funny anecdote, a silly anecdote, and why it is an anecdote.
9. Invite students to retell the anecdote in pairs.
Compartir MED en classroom: