An activity for students to tell and write stories based on picturesSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the picture and ask students to describe it.
2. Ask students to give you words they think of when they hear the word 'VIDEO GAMES'
3. Write those words on the board.
4. Tell students this picture corresponds to the middle of a story so they need to work on the beginning and ending part of it.
5.Ask students to work in pairs ad discuss what the story could be about and what the other parts could be about.
6. Encourage students to think of unexpected events in their stories.
7. Monitor and offer help as needed.
8. Invite pairs of students to share their stories with the class and get some feedback from them.
Compartir MED en classroom: