An activity for students to tell and write stories based on picturesSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the image.
2. Ask students to describe the scene and ask them how common that is.
3. Ask students how many like soccer, play soccer, or hate soccer.
4. Tell students there's a story behind the picture but first, we need to find possible titles for it.
5. Write down on the board students' ideas and tell them you will discuss them later.
6. Ask students to work in small groups and discuss a possible story for the picture.
7. Monitor and offer help as needed.
8. Invite groups to read their stories and then, go back to the list of titles to choose one to go with them.
9. Ask students to justify the title.
Compartir MED en classroom: