A grammar worksheet for students to review subject and object pronounsSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Review what a pronoun is avoiding long explanations but using simple examples, and particularly about 'subject and Object' pronouns.
3. Distribute the worksheet and ask students to read the words in the box which are pronouns.
4. Draw students' attention towards the example and how the noun was replaced by the corresponding pronoun.
5. Ask students to work in pairs and work on the sentences discussing the examples and if they are confused offer help.
6. Check answers by reading the sentences with the incorrect pronoun on purpose for students to read the correct one.
Compartir MED en classroom: