A template for students to record information about a storySugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Distribute them and ask students to describe what that is.
3. Discuss the terms, "beginning, middle, ending" in a story and what it is necessary for each one to have to there's transition in the story.
4. Ask students to sit in pairs and think of a mystery story they know. Then, write some notes and ask students to complete the organizer with the corresponding information under each headline. "beginning, middle, ending".
5. Monitor and offer help as needed.
6. Invite pairs to read their stories to other pairs and have feedback. Then, invite the whole class to make comments on their own stories.
Compartir MED en classroom: