An activity for students to work on the beginning, middle, and ending of a storySugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the picture to students.
2. Ask students where they think this scene took place.
3. Ask students what the story behind it could be and discuss it in pairs.
4. Invite students to share their ideas and possible situations.
5. Write on the board, SCHOOL PROJECT / TEAMS / ENGLISH / PROBLEMS / and compare your ideas with the students'.
6. Ask students to work in small groups and write what really happened.
7. Monitor and encourage students to be as creative and feel free to ask any questions they may have in terms of grammar and vocabulary.
8. Ask students to come to the front and read their stories. Then, ask them how many paragraphs they wrote and ask the class if they think the story had a sequence.
9. Help with suggestions and congratulate everybody on their effort.
Compartir MED en classroom: