A story for students to listen to / read from a pictureSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the story.
2. Project the picture in this MED ( a thief) and wait for reactions. Do not tell them what the title of the story is yet.
3. Encourage students to give as many ideas as they can and tell them they are going to listen to the story and then, the whole class will confirm such ideas.
4. Show first the title and ask students to make a connection between the picture they saw first and the title now. Register. some of those ideas on the board
5. Play the video and consider making several pauses to make comments. You may show the story for students to follow when listening.
6. Ask questions and/comments about the parts of the story and help with grammar and vocabulary if needed.
7. When the story finishes, discuss with students their assumptions about the first picture, the title, and the actual story.
8. Invite students to tell you what they think about the thief. Did you expect something like 'that' was going to happen to the thief?
Compartir MED en classroom: