A story for students to listen to / read from a pictureSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the story.
2. Project the picture in this MED ( a circus scene) and wait for reactions. Do not tell them what the title of the story is yet but ask them what they expect to find in a circus and what possible situations could go wrong during a show.
3. Encourage students to give as many ideas as they can and tell them they are going to listen to the story and then, the whole class will confirm such ideas.
4. Show first the title and ask students to make a connection between the picture they saw first and the title now. Register. some of those ideas on the board
5. Show the story and read it. This story is 3 pages and it comes from a book so you will have to turn the pages.
6. Ask questions and/comments about the parts of the story and help with grammar and vocabulary if needed.
7. When the story finishes, discuss with students their assumptions about the first picture, the title, and the actual story.
8. Ask students to work in pairs and retell the story by giving more details and adding more information to have a bigger description of what happened with the clumsy clown.
Compartir MED en classroom: