A worksheet for students to work with versesSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies of the second page of activities for students.
2. Play the song for students to get familiar ( and remember, if you used the previous MED) and sing it.
3. Discuss with students the story in the song.
4. Distribute the worksheet and ask students to work individually.
5. Tell students to read aloud the verses, stanza, given as an example, and sing it to the melody and tune of the song.
6. Ask students to complete the activity by completing the lines and check answers with the class.
7. Ask students to write a new stanza to the song by using the same patterns in the song and draw the picture of the dragon in their songs.
Compartir MED en classroom: